Tuesday 5 May 2020

You're sleeping on the couch tonight.


Robert was really pissed off.

He had just had to walk home in the pouring rain after waiting 3 hours for his girlfriend to pick him up.

Screaming and shouting as he pulled off his wet clothes he demanded an explanation!

Michelle just looked at him and said sorry babe.

I had one too many beers in your body and passed out on the couch.

Robert just looked at her as he stormed through to the bathroom to take a hot shower and said that's the final straw I want you to swap us back tonight.




Michelle just looked at him and said but you promised 3-months.

Robert just looked at her and said I don't care that I said you could have my body for 3-months so you could see what it's like to be a man.

You're an inconsiderate jerk as a man and I'm sick and tired of being your little lady who has to put up with your shit.

Michelle decided to let him calm down in the shower before she told him she had no intention in the first place to swap them back so he better get used to being a little lady who has to put up with a jerk of a boyfriend.





No comments:

Post a Comment