Thursday 14 May 2020

I can wear what I like...


Karl was slightly annoyed that his friend Michael had not listen to a single word he had just said.

He could not believe his friend was acting this way around him.
he was treating him just like any other woman out there not like his best friend in a woman's body.

He looked at his friend and said is it always going to be like this if I wear a low cut top.

Are my gorgeous bouncing breasts too much of a distraction for you.

Would you rather I hung out with your girlfriend who I know experimented in college instead?

Michael looked at his friend in the face for the first time since he got in the car just said sorry man but when you wear something like that it's like you want people to stare at you.

Which did not go down well with Karl who had turned into quite the feminist.

2 comments: