Friday 17 April 2020

My brother's wife.

DrewBarrymore-Doppelganger.gif | Celebrities, Celebs, Women

Oh god oh god oh god!

How could I let this happen.

I shouldn't have let it goes so far.

I should have told him who I really was.

I should not be enjoying this as much as I am.

But he really knows how to get his wife's pulse racing.

So I think I will let him finish before I tell him I am his brother and his wife had stolen my body so she could run off with my wife.


Part 2 By: nikir

After that first time it got harder and harder to try to tell him.

I was his brother and not his wife.

But after I found out I was pregnant with our first of many children I told myself to forget I was his brother I was now is wife forever.

Little did I know he had known from the beginning even though I was acting like her.


He had figured it out because I did some things that only his brother did and that gave it away but after the first time he decided I made a better wife than brother and he decided to make a family with me.

8 comments:

  1. Don't tell him, let it be a secret. Forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you do a FOSE story where a teen called James is bored at home because of lock down and being a horny teen he masturbates pretty much everyday. whilst enjoying his latest session his mom shouts up stairs to remind him to ring his grandma to see how shes doing and just as he thinks about her he cums swapping him into his grandmas body in her care home apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. After that first time it got harder and harder to try to tell him I was his brother and not his wife but after I found out I was pregnant with our first of many children I told myself to forget I was his brother and I was now is wife forever. Little did I know he had known from the beginning even though I was acting like her he had figured it out because I did some things that only his brother did and that gave it away but after the first time he decided I made a better wife than brother and he decided to make a family with me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the whole thing, Parts 1 & 2!!!

    fj

    ReplyDelete