Sunday 26 April 2020

Morning surprise.

I awoke this morning feeling extremely horny.

I had no idea where I was!

I had no idea who I was!

All I did know was what I could see.

I could see I was a very attractive woman which was not right as I was pretty sure I was a man last night?

I could see I was lying next to a man who I did not recognise.

For some strange reason I found I was not concerned about my change of gender or the fact I was lying next to a man.

There was a smell in the air that drove my new body crazy.

I had no idea it was the smell of a sweaty man a hard cock and my own new wet pussy.

I was so incredibly horny and turned on by my situation I could not stop myself from masturbating there & then with my eyes fixed on the man's morning wood that was so tempting to me to play with.



8 comments:

  1. Sounds like he had a great night and will have an even better morning :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi could you do a caption where a guy gets a curse which turns him into a hot black woman where whenever he tries to put on any top it will vanish leaving him permanently topless https://i.imgur.com/2NBc7c0.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  3. "For some strange reason I found I was not concerned about my change of gender or the fact I was lying next to a man." Love that line! Great cap!

    fj

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great one! Myself, I would be also sucking his penis so as not to wake him but getting him to cum so i could swallow it. and then sit on him.

    ReplyDelete