Wednesday 8 January 2020

Different bras for different occasions


17-year old Sam who was just about to leave the house could not understand why his roommates girlfriend had stopped him and asked him did he own a real bra.

He looked at her and said do I own a real bra before saying I've only been a woman three months and I only have the clothes this girl gave me why do you ask?

Image result for trying to put a bra on gif"
caption in image reads: DO I OWN A REAL BRA?

His roommates girlfriend just looked at him and said your Twin Peaks are on display & I wasn't sure that you were aware of it.

Sam looked down at his little breasts with there nipples sticking out slightly embarrassed before storming off to his room to change muttering as he did so bloody things are difficult to live with.

No comments:

Post a Comment