Saturday 5 October 2019

I almost gave in....


Feeling slightly overwhelmed by it all Richard who was still getting used to his new female body left the party to find somewhere quiet as he was sick and tired of being hit on by men who he knew only wanted to get into his panties.

His sister Rebecca noticing he had left the party went looking for him to make sure everything was ok as this was his first time around horny young men since the great shift put him in the body of a horny young woman.

She found him in the back next to the pool.

She asked him what he was doing

He explained he needed a break from it all.

She could not help noticing by the way he was squatting down he was no longer wearing knickers.

She asked him what had happened to them.

He just looked at her and said god damn this body is so horny around men.

I barely resisted going off with one of them.

But I resisted & came out here and fingered myself senseless on the sun lounger.

So my knickers are probably somewhere over there.

His sister squatted down next to him put her arm around him and said I know this was overwhelming for you and I am glad that you came.

Before saying should we head home order a pizza and watch a chick flick instead?

2 comments:

  1. I love the title. I was thrown by the ending but I like it. It leaves me curious about what a sequel would be like!!!

    fj

    ReplyDelete