Saturday 4 May 2019

You will make a wonderful mother my son....

Mary sat on the edge of the bed with her son Alan showing him baby pictures of himself and pictures of herself when she was pregnant with him in hope of getting him to change his mind.




Alan now 7 months along with tears in his eyes after weeks of soul searching told his mother as they sat together on the bed looking at old pictures you were right.

I have fallen in love with the baby inside of me and despite my earlier wishes I am going to keep it.

Which made Mary extremely happy to see her son had come around to the idea of keeping his baby as what mother did not want to be a grandmother.

2 comments:

  1. Could you make a cap with Sophie turner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for taking the time to comment.
      I have added it to the list and I will work on it shortly.


      AG

      Delete