Tuesday 28 May 2019

Don't make me beg for it...

Come on James.

I know you've dreamt of getting between Stephanie's legs ever since you met her at college.

James looked at Stephanie's body sitting on the bed with legs wide open unbelievably tempted by what he could see and said but I know its you in their Alan.




Alan in Stephanie's body just said what does that matter James?

I look like Stephanie!
I talk like Stephanie!
I dress like Stephanie!
I tast like Stephanie!
I am a horny as Stephanie!
I am your only opportunity to ever get to fuck her.

So stop worrying about your best mate being in your fantasy girls body and just come over here and fuck me before I change my mind & shut my legs!

Alan stood there trying to hide the growing bulge in his trousers that gave away he was definitely turned on by him/her.

He was not sure what to do.

So he just let his dick take over & jumped into bed with him/her for a night he would never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment