Friday 15 February 2019

Trickster Part 6: Requested by Lady Stardust.

Daniel and Matthew happened to find their cards at the same time.

They were both turned into two middle-age female pron actresses from the magazine in Daniels locker.

The two of them was so horny that they could not focus on what had happened to them.

All their new bodies wanted to do was screw each others brains out there and then in the locker room.





Daniel: Oh my god I'm so horny!

Matthew Me too!



Matthew: what are you doing?

Daniel: playing with your titties baby!



Matthew: you're making me wet doing that!

Daniel: let me feel!





















Matthew: Your pussy so beautiful I just wanted.

Daniel: Me too let's do a 69 & find out what a pussy taste like?

2 comments:

  1. what i would do to of found one of them cards and get one of those MILF bodies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad you liked it. I had a bit of spare time today between uploading more images to my new page so I thought I would publish this one for you today.

      alan

      Delete