Wednesday 27 February 2019

I can see you love having that?

Sarah & Matthew boyfriend and girlfriend had swapped bodies 24 hours ago as part of a couples get to know your partner better programme.

The first night in each others bodies was awkward uncomfortable and exciting.

They spent most of it getting used to their new equipment & finding out what it was like for the other one when it came to sex.




The next morning things were still feeling a little bit strange for the couple but they had the whole entire month to get used to it.

Sarah climbed back into bed and looked at Matthew and said I've written up a list of things you will need to know to be me I hope you've done the same for me?

Matthew just looked at Sarah and laugh before saying you must be kidding.

I've just been sitting here playing with your pussy.

Sarah just smiled at Matthew and said there's more to being me then just having my pussy as she handed him the list before climbing out of bed and saying I'm off to have a wank in the shower whilst you get ready for my day at college oh and don't forget to take my pill.

Matthew just watched as his girlfriend in his body left the room and started playing with himself again ignoring everything she just said to him which just under a week later would come back and bite him in the ass when he found out it he pregnant with their first child.

No comments:

Post a Comment