Monday 21 January 2019

Trickster Part 3: Requested by Lady Stardust.




The  third card ended up in the locker of 17-year-old Paul who was on one of the schools biggest nerds and social outcast.

So he was surprised to be turned into a beautiful young girl with a marvelous pair of tits dressed in a skimpy pair of knickers and sports bra.

Due to the fact this was the first woman he had ever seen naked he could not stop himself from wanting to explore every inch of this gorgeous body he now had before it went away as he had no idea it was his body for life. 


OMG what has happened to me?



I have freaking boobies.



I have a vagina!
It feels all wet & hot.
I just want to stick my finger in it.


Hello boys you want to help me out with this?

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic job as always. I think Paul's gonna enjoy his new body and I think the boys who walked into the locker room are going to enjoy it more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you liked it and thank you for the images.

      Alan (AG)

      Delete