Wednesday 30 January 2019

Not liking it now.

It was 17 year old Robert's first day back at work at the public pool.

He stood there in his new work outfit & stared across the office at his supervisor Rachel who was now in the body of an 18-year-old lad and said to her don't I even get a pair of shorts?

I feel practically naked in this.




You can practically see my pussy through these swimming bottoms & don't get me started on this top every time I bend over the zip pops open & my tits are hanging out.

Rebecca just looked at him and said you had no complaints when it was the other girls having to wear it.

So stop your complaining because I am not changing the uniforms just for you and if I hear one more word on the subject I will put you down for lifeguard duty on the kids pool for the next 6 months.

Which shut him up as nobody wanted to be in charge of those little brats.

4 comments:

  1. Hi can i ask you someting how it looks like With my request thank you for your answer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there should be three or four up tomorrow just a little bit behind.

      sorry about that
      AG

      Delete
  2. you've got a lot of request to so i'm not surprised your abit behind which is perfectly fine with me just makes me more exited for when they do come out. obviously im looking forward to my requests and theirs also some that was requested by marilin salazar that im really looking forward too reading but theirs no rush.

    also i love that outfit and body Robert's in now id love to end up in a body like that if i could

    ReplyDelete