Sunday 10 June 2018

What are you playing at!

Mr Richard was not happy when he landed at JFK airport body exchange terminal and discovered the body he got was not the one he had ordered.

He stormed over to the customer service desk to find out what had happened.

The helpdesk assistant looked up from her PC & said can I help you madam?




Mr Richard looked at her & said yes this is not the rental body I ordered!

The helpdesk assistant said let me just look at our system?

What is your Name and order number.

Name and order number is Mr Richard White, Aspen 742.

Ok Mr Richard it looks like the travel body you had ordered was overbooked so you were given the next one on the list.

Mr Richard looked at her & said well you better get me another one as I am not spending the next week like this.

The helpdesk assistant said I am sorry that you are not happy but at the moment we do not have many people available to swap at such short notice.

So for the moment there is nobody for me to swap you with.

So I can give you a refund and send you back to Colorado and you're own body.

Mr Richard just looked at her not sure what to do.

Should he head back home and miss the conference or stay and suffer being a woman for a week?

No comments:

Post a Comment