10 February 2018

No choice but to lie there and take it: Revised Story.


I could not believe my best friend Julie turned out to be a right bich!

I told her I was still a virgin and she offered to take it for me.

But the minute she saw my cock she started laughing and said no wonder you're still a virgin with that between your legs.

I did my best to cover myself up while she just laughed at me.

Embarrassed and angry I got up to leave.

Julie just looked at me and said I was only joking and handed me a glass of beer.

I told her it was not funny and down the beer in one.

I told her I was off but before I got to the door  the whole room started to spin and that was the last thing I remembered before waking up naked on her bed in abody that was definitely not mine.

I tried to scream for help but nothing would come out.

I tried to get up but was unable to move.

Then Julie entered the room and said oh we are awake now good that means it's time for fun.

She pulled out a strap-on from the bedside table drawer.

I watched wide-eyed as she put it on and smothered the member in loop.

She climbed onto the bed with me and said you were a cute boy.

But with that between your legs you were never going to satisfy a woman.

So I have given you an overdose of pink pill which has turned you into this gorgeous beautiful Asian girl & I'm going to take your cherry and teach you how good a cock can be so you know what to expect when you take a real man for the first time before opening my legs and sliding the dildo in and changing my life forever.



Requested by Anonymous.

No comments:

Post a Comment