Friday 9 February 2018

Her Deadly Gift. Request Caption

I spotted her across the dance floor strutting her stuff.




I knew I had no chance with a girl like that.

But I still went over to try my luck.

I almost choked on my drink when I got close enough to her as I recognised who she was.

Nina Dobrev which definitely put her outside my league.

Without saying a word I turned and started to walk away.

I was surprised when she stopped me and said want to buy me a drink?

After a couple of drinks feeling more relaxed I invited her back to my place for coffee not thinking for a moment she would accept.

So I was surprised when she said yes.

Before I knew it we were in the back of a cab making out.

Now back at my place pulling each other's clothes off as we stumble down the hallway to my bedroom she stopped me and said before we do this I've got to tell you that I'm a vampire.

Thinking she was joking I laughed at first but seeing the serious look on her face convinced me that she believed she was a vampire.

I looked at her and said what does this mean do you want to drink my blood or something?

She just looked at me and said a little before I let you fuck my brains out as it will give you the greatest orgasm of your life.

Not really believing she was a vampire I said ok and then she bit me on the neck and sucked deep which made me feel light-headed and dizzy.

But the minute she stopped my head cleared and I felt full of energy and vigour.

I picked her up and carried her through to the bedroom.

Where I threw her onto the bed.

She opened my pants and laughed at the size of my member which stood just a little bit over 5 inches when hard and said in a cruel-sounding voice.

Call yourself a man with that in your pants.

I have seen bigger things on ferrets before going down on me and giving me the greatest blowjob of my life.

It was like she was sucking everything that was me out of me.

I held on as long as I could but finally, the time came that I could hold back no more and I shot my load deep into her mouth.

The minute I did my body started to tingle from head to foot.

My dick and balls felt like they were being crushed back inside of me.

My hips suddenly became wider my legs became more shapely.

My arms became slender my waist became tight.

My stomach became flat and two gorgeous globes of jiggling flesh erupted from my torso.

I had somehow transformed into a woman but the strangest thing was it did not scare me.

I looked over at Nina & said in a voice that was not my own what have you done to me?

Nina looked at me and said I am a succubus also known as a sperm vampire.

I take the masculinity out of men and turn them into my own kind.

She explained to me in the next couple of days I would get the hunger & go searching for men and no matter how I took it anally orally or vaginally.

The minute a man's sperm entered my body I would turn them into one of them and she was right.

Just 3 days later I found myself slipping on one of the tight little outfits she gave me and heading out to the nearest nightclub to ensnare my first man.




Who was just the first of many to sample my delights?

Requested by Anonymous

1 comment:

  1. I saw her across the dance floor.
    I, I wanted her , so bad.
    But I knew that I couldn't even get a date, with her, but I had to try.
    As I was going to talk to her. Surprisingly she came over to be, she was Nina Dobrev. She came over near me. And I thought she definitely out of my league.
    She talk to me, and she touched me. And then she smiled at me.
    As she did this I nearly chocked on my drink.
    I asked that she wanted a drink.
    She said yes.
    I was surprised, that she said yes, and we got a booth, and a drink or three. She drank it slowly and she touched me lightly.
    Then I asked would come to my place for a cup of coffee. She said yes.
    After a quick cab drive to my place.
    When we got to my place, before I could but on the coffee. She on me. I wanted her, really wanted her. Then I moved her towards the bedroom.
    As we enter the bedroom, she quickly pulled off my clothes, and her clothes off too.
    Then I threw her on the bed. As she landed on the bed. She smiled before, I could enter her vagina. She quickly, grabbed my penis, and she started sucking it, she was really sucking it. I could it, it was like she drain me dry, but that was impossible that what it feel like.
    It felt like it was several hours, that she sucked me. As moaned and moaned. As the feeling of incredible ecstasy. As she was sucking me, I opened my eyes, she had she eyes closed at times, but occasionally I was her eyes open, but that was impossible, her eyes were glowing.
    Then she finished sucking me off.
    But what happen next was impossible my body slowly changing, my body was slowly changing into a more feminine form, its like my body morphing into a more feminine form. My legs became more slender more feminine, my feet shrink a size or three smaller. My hips started to widen , my waist started to get more smaller. My hands more thinner more daintier. My arms more slimmer. My chest, two feminine pair of breasts started to form on my chest. My once handsome, was almost consider pretty, in androgynous tomboy ways. My manly cut as more a chick pixie cut.
    But what was worst of all was my testicles, penis it slowly enter my body. And then sorta a vagina form between my legs.
    As I tried to talk, my voice was sorta I mannish, feminine voice.
    What, what happen to me, I tried to talk.
    Welcome, welcome the sisterhood my dear. You have been transfigure into one of my kind.
    What, what are you, some kind of vampire.
    She laughed a bit, of sorts, she said. I'm sorta a sexually vampire, I feed off male sexually energy.
    But why did you do this to me. He asked.
    There are time that I need a sorta a avatar, a assistant of sorts. TO help me, find the ones with pleat male sexually energy. To help me, to survive. I only take so much, but with you I sometimes transfigure men like you into girls, but that not right, sorta succubus.
    You will need to feed like I do. And prepare for your new life as a girl.
    I tried not to do it. But the need, the desire, was getting to be to strong. So Nina given me, one of her sexy party dresses. And both of us, when to the nearest night clubs. To find my first man, to feed on.
    I didn't want to, but the need , the hungry , was there.

    ReplyDelete