Friday 9 February 2018

Admitting to your true feelings.

Tony was still finding it hard to cope with the new emotions and feelings he now had for his best friend Frank whenever he was around.

So he started avoiding him which only made his friend curious why they were not hanging out anymore.

So one night Frank waited for Tony outside his work and confronted him when he came out.

Telling him he did not like being cut off like this.

He did not like having his phone calls ignored and demanded to know what the problem was.

Tony just looked at him and said with a quivering voice:




and that frighten me MAN!

I just don't know how to cope being a woman & in love with my best friend.

So I thought if I pushed you away these feelings would go away but they did not.

So all I can say is I'm sorry and I love you.

Frank just looked at him noticing really for the first time his best friend was a woman and kissed him tenderly on the lips letting him know everything was ok & his feelings were reciprocated before they walked off holding each other's hands back to Tony's.

No comments:

Post a Comment