Jason walked into the bank and sat down at his friend Scott's desk and said what do you think?
Scott looked at the beautiful attractive woman in the red dress and said with eyes fixed on her cleavage nice but do I know you?
Jason just looked at Scott and said it's me Jason I finally did it.
Scott gobsmacked just stared at the gorgeous woman and said Jason is that really you still staring at the woman's tits.
Jason looked at his friend and said I told you I was going to do it.
So last night I went down to the body auction and got myself a pretty good deal.
With trad in on my old one, it only cost me $40,000 including tax not counting the clothes, makeup and all the other stuff you need to be a woman that was an extra $10,000 on top.
Scott still slightly in shock said I know you said you were going to do it but I never believed you would.
Jason pleased by the reaction he got from his friend said I'm glad you like it but I did not just come down to show off my body pulling an envelope of documents from his handbag and said to his friend I need a hand changing all my documents to my new identity so do you think you could help a girl out?
Scott just looked at him and said no problem but it's going to cost you one weekend pretending to be my girlfriend at my college reunion.
Jason thought that was a fair trade as long as there was no funny business which Scott promised to be a gentleman whilst having his fingers crossed under the desk.

$50,000 for that hot body? Wow, talk about a bargain.
ReplyDeleteI now
ReplyDelete