Sunday 31 December 2017

There's no going back after this!

Denis and Jackie were once again stood in front of there safety deposit box where they kept The Medallion that 8 months ago had given them the ability to swap places.




Jackie looked at Denis in her body now heavily pregnant and said are you sure this is what you want?

Denis looked at Jackie and said I know I was not too thrilled at first when I found out I was pregnant as I could not swap back until the baby was born.

But I have had 8 months to get used to it and believe me when I tell you I am looking forward to being a mother and anyway you're doing a hell of a lot better being me then I was.

You have only been me for 8 months and you've already been promoted to regional sales manager.
so I think this is the best decision for both of us?

Jackie just smiled and said as she put The Medallion in her suit jacket pocket you're right as always.

They left the bank after drilling a hole through The Medallion only stopping for a moment to put it down a storm drain before heading home for a quiet night in.

Something that would become a luxury after the first of five children was born.

No comments:

Post a Comment