09 May 2017

I did not want to leave without saying so.

Jack let himself into his apartment with the spare key he kept hidden in the plant pot by the front door after seeing Melanie leave for work.

He went straight to his wall safe and was relieved to find she had not managed to get in.

He opened it and pulled out all the documents stocks and bonds basically everything he was going to need to start a new life.

Just as he was about to leave Melanie returned unexpectedly.

The two stood there staring at each other before Melanie shouted what are you doing here?




Didn't I make it clear the overnight when I stole your body and life.

Jack just looked at Melanie as he pulled the pistol from the inside jacket pocket and said well I did not thank you for this body and I did not want to leave without saying so.

Melanie let Jack leave without saying anything which was the second mistake she had made since stealing his body.

As she got arrested for embezzlement a couple of weeks later and was looking at 30 years in jail.

No comments:

Post a Comment