15 May 2017

Breaking in.

Jason was surprised when he got home from work to find his best friend Mark naked and masturbating on his bed.




He asked him what he thought he was doing?

Mark just looked up while spreading his legs wider and bit his bottom lip before saying.

Little Miss demanding here pointing at his pussy only seems to get turned on when I think about you which I must admit I found disturbing at first.

It's not easy going from man to woman and then finding out your attracted to your best mate.

But my fingers are no longer doing enough to satisfy her so I thought I would give you the opportunity of being the first person to screw me.

So I let myself in with the spare key and sat here waiting for you whilst playing with myself.

Jason just looked down at his friend already at full attention.

He ripped off his clothes and jumped into bed with him ready and willing to show his friend a better way of satisfying her female cravings.

No comments:

Post a Comment