12 December 2016

Up for it?



Samantha formerly Sam lying on the bed  ran his hand suggestively over his laptop and said to his friend Patrick who was watching him from the doorway.

I've been watching porn and you know what that means?

I'm all sticky and wet and there's a few things I have seen I want to try out.

So are you just going to stand there staring at me trying to hide your boner or are you going to join me and give me a helping hand?

Patrick stared at his friend before slowly walking into the room shutting the door behind him and dropping his trousers before joining his friend on the bed for a wild afternoon of porn & sex.

Which made him thank the great shift for turning Sam into a beautiful sexy horny young woman as he came across his tits.

No comments:

Post a Comment