She told him that it would help their relationship and give them a better understanding of each other's needs and wants.
He was not happy but he was not going to waste their reservation at the hotel and agreed under duress to go with her.
After arriving at the hotel he took a shower to calm himself down surprised by how sensual it was.
His girlfriend told him she had laid out the clothes that he should wear for tonight's dinner before sitting him down in a chair and doing his hair and make-up.
When she was done she told him to put on the clothes that were on the bed and to metre downstairs in the gardens for a walk before dinner.
So he could not understand what his girlfriend's problem was when he met her out in the gardens.
She screamed at him what are you doing are you trying to show me up what the hell are you wearing or not wearing should I say.
He looked at her with no idea what her problem was and said I have put on the clothes you put out for me on the bed.
She looked at him and said where's the bra I laid out for you?
He said how can you tell I'm not wearing it?
It was just too difficult to put on so I thought I'd go without.
Which just made her more angry as she took him by the arm and dragged him back to their room where she pointed out the see-through nature of the blouse he was wearing which made him go red in the face and say who would invent such a ridiculous thing as she made him strip the blouse off so she could put the bra on for him which made them late for dinner and was not the romantic start to the weekend he had imagined.

No comments:
Post a Comment