18 June 2016
Sisters Revenge.
I cannot believe you've been so stupid Stephanie shouted at her brother Edward.
What possessed you to take over my body without my permission and let your best friends film you in my body screwing each and every one of them.
Are you just some sort of weird sicko?
Edward for replied just said I did not mean for it to get so out of hand and I used protection.
It's just I needed money to pay off my debts and my friend said they pay me £3,000 if I borrowed your body and let them do whatever they like to do to it.
I didn't know they would film it & put it on the Internet or I would have warned you.
Stephanie just screamed at her brother and said you've made me the laughing stock of town you've made everybody think I am a slut I cannot even show my face at work without people laughing at me all because you have some debts to pay off you ruined my life.
So you better sleep with one eye open from now on brother cuz I'm coming for you and your measly little friends before storming out of the kitchen and out of his house leaving her brother sat there terrified at what she was going to do to them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment