Saturday 29 August 2015

The pickup line.




About six months ago I picked up this little cutie in a bar a little dancing a little flirting a few drinks and she was back at mine 

I gave the cheesy line that I never believe in true love before I saw her.

After a night of incredible sex I told her she had to go but I would call her.

That's when all my trouble started I had no intention of calling I was just a guy who like to bed and leave them.

I thought nothing about it until I got back one day and she was waiting for me she said to me you said you loved me and you would phone me.

That just made me laugh in her face & I said back it was just a pick up line to get you in my bed.

With eyes that flamed  red she said to me you will never play with the heartstrings of another woman and then started shouting at me in some weird language:

Agit homo cum sit amet cordis dolorem feminarum sexus obiecti sed coniugem ac die plenæ lunæ reversurus est inveniendi amor numquam .

After that I started living a double life on every full moon I would become a beautiful young woman and would be forced to find a man who just wanted me for one thing.

I would frequent all the low class bars in town and end up doing any man that wanted me in the toilets. 

I would not be able to return to my mail self until I had.

I was going crazy with this curse on me & I could find no trace of the one who did it to me.

I went to an occult bookshop to see what information I could find out.

It turned out the language she use was Latin & the only way to reverse it is to find her so if you are looking for a good time just look for the easiest girl in the bar on a full moon & that will be me.

I do wish sometimes they let me put my knickers back on before opening the toilet stall.


No comments:

Post a Comment