Saturday 1 May 2021

I love being a woman. By Rhodry



Sarah was standing there staring at her boyfriend.

She was looking at him. She was amazed that, Michael at what his new feminine, and her new masculine body.
She at to admit it, she attractive to him.
For some strange reason, because a few hours ago she was still a she. And he was still a he.
But when she could not just change bodies, but change sex, no that is a error, genders is more a correct term for it.
She said that he couldn't understand women. The only way you could experiences is to be a girl.
He said you want me to dress like one.
No, no I mean actually be a girl, physically , biologically, genetically a girl.
You mean I be a girl , what about my emotion, my mentally state.
Well the physical and biologic is easy , but you have adjust you feeling to your body.
If I have be a girl, but don't know what its like too be a guy.
Okay, okay , I'll be a guy, as long you are a girl.
Okay he said.
Okay I said.
And that was a few days ago. At first he had problems adjusting being a girl. But seemed that I okay being a guy, easier than, than him.
But after the second or third day pass. He was acting like he was a girl form day one.
He acting or behaving like a girl.
He was also looking a guys at times, and having some feeling at them. In sexually way at times.
BUT at times he had break that feel, that he want that guy. It impossible, he knew he was a guy, well a few ago he was physically, mentally a guy. And now he is a girl with a guys mind. But with feminine feeling and desire, it was so confusing to him.
Then I asked if you want to do it why not do it with me.
I'm still a girl sorta. And your still a guy sorta.
He said why not. It's only way, that I can feel comfortable doing it.
After we did, he or she partly naked on the bed, she smile happy about this.
Sarah, he asked.
Yes, Michael, I said.
This was freaking amazing, I couldn't believe it. I though I would hate it but. I don't.
Are really to be a guy again.
Well, I don't thing I want to return being a guy. Yes, I know I was a girl barely a week. But I felt more normal, more comfortable as a guy.
Well I thought you might, I could feel it in you, knew you are were a girl. But you could be one. So you are .
You know, Michael said.
Well, for a time I stay being your boyfriend and girlfriend , it depends on my moods.

No comments:

Post a Comment