Saturday 1 May 2021

Sugar Daddy. By Rhodry




Roberts life was ordinary even boring. Robert never really drank that much or allot at all. But this night, he decided to do it. He noticed a girl noticed him.

As he was walking home. He noticed a girl from bar. Following him. Probably was going in the same directions as he did. Or she might interested in him?
Maybe, he felt odd, or strange with her. He thought it might be the drink.
But without any reason he accept it.
Then after few hours he pass-out.
Then he woke up, probably, a day or so later. His head was still buzzing, he got up, barely got to the bathroom. As barely could see. Its what he saw.
Oh no, no, no I, I must be still drunk. As touched the mirror. It did the same.
As he touched himself, err herself.
He was this woman, he met that night. But she dressing in sorta short pajamas taps pants and tops sorta a lite pink in color.
Something that many girls would sleep in.
What was odd, she was wearing neckband and bracelets on both her wrists.
As he tried to search for answers, for some reason he went to another room.
He saw this old man, sitting in fancy ancient style chair.
He said come here.
I came to him.
Kneed he said.
I kneed in front of him.
When he said, do your duty, he said.
But I wanted to asked what duty. But I unzipper his pants.
When I pulled out his penis, for a moment I stared it.
Then automatically I started to suck, and suck it.
After a few minutes, doing it. I finished.
What happen next he was pleased of my job. And told me clean myself up.
So I went to my room and my bathroom.
I started to cleaned my self up.
And trying to understand, everything.
Then he tried to looked for something, anything.
There was this note, it was in a strange language, but he could read it, like it was English.
Hello Robert, or should I say Sarah, which you are now. Your wondering happen to you
or what happen to you. That is a long, long story. Just said it a piece of very old
technology, that could be consider magic. Why that is a longer story. I discovered
I could used it. And could escape this life. But I needed replacement and your it. To
put it simply your his plaything. Sex toy, how did I do it. Like I said I a long
story, enjoy your new role. You will probably not!

No comments:

Post a Comment