Tuesday 25 July 2017

I'll be back by 8pm

James woke up in his sister's body.

After panicking for 20 minutes he climbed out of bed and found her standing in front of the bathroom mirror shaving & demanded that she swapped them back immediately.

Sally now in his body just looked at him and said I only need your body for 12 hours.

James asked her what she wanted his body for.

Sally just smiled and said I know it sounds silly but I'm sure I will get a better price on a second-hand car as a man then as a woman.

James still half-asleep knew there was no point in arguing with her so he had no choice but to spend the day as his own sister hanging out with her girlfriend.

Sally promised him that she would be back by 8 that night before leaving for the day.

James was grateful his sister's girlfriend knew what was going on as he did not fancy having to lie to her.

He was also grateful that she was there to help him get dressed and deal with the everyday normalities of being a woman.

They went out shopping and just generally hung out something they had never done before.

Neither of them felt like cooking when they finally got home so they ordered in a Chinese and settle down to watch a movie off Netflix with a couple of glasses of wine whilst waiting for her to get home.

They were both getting a little bit anxious when she did not turn up at 8 o'clock.

They tried calling her on her cell phone but there was no answer.

By 12 o'clock they were starting to really worry and did not know what to do.

So they were slightly relieved and angry when she finally got home about 12:30 pm 

James not waiting for his sister to take off her coat demanded to know where she had been with his body.

Sally just looked at him and said sorry bro I'm so late before adding I think you need to sit down.

I have something to tell you that you are not going to like.

James sat back down on the couch and glared at her.

Sally just looked at him before looking at her girlfriend and said I am so sorry.

I've lost The Medallion I used to swap our bodies and without it we can't swap back.

I have retraced my steps and I cannot find it anywhere.

So until I can get another one if there is another one out there we are stuck like this.

James just glared at her and said: 




Before getting up and walking off to the kitchen where he let out an almighty scream of anger and rage before returning with another glass of wine.

He looked at his sister and said you better find one because I am not staying like this forever before downing the glass of wine and storming upstairs.

Where he collapsed on his bed overwhelmed by the situation her body's hormonal state and the many glasses of wine he had drunk.

He woke up the next day with a splitting headache hoping it was just a terrible dream before realising that it was not a dream & he was his own sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment