Jason stormed into the villa, drifting, wet, angry, and annoyed with his Sister Sarah, who was a witch for swapping their bodies again.
She didn't want to walk home after spending the night with some sleazy guy who wanted seconds in the morning, so she let him take over her Body for a while.
Sarah looked at her brother, soaking wet and with practically see-through clothing, and said, "You better get out of those clothes before you catch your death."
Jason, still irritated, asked, "How long are you going to be messing with me this time?"
She giggled, which sounded strange coming from his Body, and replied, "Don't"
"I had quite a few drinks last night, and that guy was not gentle," Sarah admitted.
"Go take a hot shower, take my morning-after pill, and we'll see how you feel late."
"I am not going back into that Body with your hangover.
Unfortunately, Jason stupidly forgot to take her morning-after pill. Instead, he hopped into bed and fell asleep.
Three days later, when she wanted to swap back, they discovered they could not. Forgetting to take the morning-after pill had changed both of their lives forever.
What's not to like about this body???
ReplyDeleteJason was mad, angry at what happen, suddenly he is his sister , decided to switch bodies, after a date, supposedly when wrong, but his date decided to take to further , but she decided to switch body, and I landed suddenly, and I was now she in the middle of nowhere , but she and I had figure out what to do, what happen before I could guess, either, she was willing or drunk or both, but her date had other ideas, so this was idea of escaping her date, so I figure out away out of it, a few hours later, I returned wet , because there was sudden downpour , I was mad at what happen, she told me to take her pill because, she was close to her time of the month, I say , yah, yah , then I slept as her for the next SEVERAL hours, because shew/I had hangover, what happen the day next, well I wanted to return being me, but something happen so I was stuck as Sarah for longer than a day, but than another story
ReplyDelete