Thursday 4 July 2024

This is crazy.



When I first landed in this body I thought I was a woman.

I looked and smelt and felt like a woman.

I had tits and was wearing a small skirt.

It was only when I put my hands between my legs I discovered I was not.

She had a bigger dick than I had.

I rushed into the bathroom to look at myself dick wobbling as I went thanks to the high heels I was wearing.

 I found that it was now between my legs getting hard as I stared at myself in the mirror.

Just as I was starting to feel a little bit punished stricken.

I pulled out this girl's phone and started going through her social media to find out who she was.

Now I was a pre-op transsexual named Martinez with a massive only-fan following.

As I stood there checking myself out I reached up and squeeze the breasts I now had on my chest which made the dick between my legs ache for attention.

It wasn't long before I was naked playing with my breasts and masturbating furiously.

Which freaked and panicked me out a little bit especially by how much I was enjoying it.

But as far as my brain was concerned I now had the best of both worlds and could satisfy my sexual desire and pleasure whenever I wanted.


 

1 comment:

  1. After the surgery, life and sex will be so much better! How about a follow up to confirm this?

    ReplyDelete