Friday 5 July 2024

She took everything and left me with nothing

Former businessman Jack pulled off his wet panties before climbing into his client's car.

He slid onto the ready-waiting cock.

He was surprised by how comfortable he was becoming with this life.

Just 3 weeks ago after having his life and body stolen, this stolen by the prostitute he had hired for the night he had been left in her body to survive on the Mean Streets.

Her pimp found him and made sure he was put to work the same night.

It was terrifying frightening and discussing at first.

He could not believe the things he had to do to survive now.

We're just a couple of weeks into living her life he was starting to really settle down into it and somewhat enjoy it which scared him.

He found he did not need to focus on what he was doing with his client.

But as long as he bounced up and down and moaned and squealed at the right times they were happy and he could let his mind wander.

He was brought back to reality when the man shot his low deep inside of the condom he was wearing and grunted like a satisfied Pig as he did so.


Jason said you were an incredible big boy you made me wet.

The man smiled and slipped $40 in his cleavage.

Jack slipped off the guy and climbed out of the car.

He pulled his panties off the wing mirror and slipped them back on.

He headed back over to his spot to wait for his next client.

2 comments:

  1. How did this happen to him, the former businessman Jack was trying to figure it out its been three or four weeks, since happen. Jack occasionally had carnal lust with some unknown hooker or prostitute. But this time Jack choose a pretty twenty-something prostitute know as Chole or that what she called herself. So smile brightly, and got in, and he was a bit horny. So we agreed on a price. So, she lifted her skirt lowered her panties(knickers), off her hips and sled to the floor of the car. Then she slowly position herself on to his penis. She slowly positions, herself to Jacks penis she started to lower her of Jacks penis, I thought that Chole was speaking strange langue, and in that moment of ecstasy. Jacks vision was blurted, when Jacks vision cleared , he was shocked to see himself there , Jack screamed instated his male voice, I sounded like a girl, I was a girl. Then Chole/Jack opened his/her wallet gave me. double as what it was then she/he got me out of the car. And threw my/her panties(knickers). There was my/her skirt was pulled up to my/her waist and my/her was now the ground. So I pick it up, I don't know why but I put them on my/her waist and I pulled them down as far as the skirts could which wasn't as far as I remembered it. Then I staggered as I walked to a corner, then I sat in un-ladies like fashion with my panties(knickers) being exposed to anyone who could see. What happen was the possible somehow, someway , switched bodies with a prostitute name Chole. At first if he/she would dare say anything they wouldn't believe it, I don't believe it so, I had to fake it, so first time riding a guys tools was consistory to be bad thing so I faked enjoying it, never mind doing it, the rear or the number of BJ's I did. With all the jobs I did you think that I would be rich. But no most of my money was give to my pimp, I sleep in a large house not bad or good but fair, I slept in Chole old room trying figure things out, all her clothes were a more for a prostitute or trashy, so I had to find some few trashy clothes, at lease comfortable for me, at least sometimes, so I was working as Prostitute still trying figure things out , I was more okay with it, which was a problem, I'm starting to not enjoying to it, I'm not hating it either. So I working as her it's been Chole. what happen to my former body , I'm sure that what happen but I think that saw a similar car.

    ReplyDelete