Wednesday 12 October 2022

I think I like him submissive.




Rebecca walked into the old sun terrace of the house they were doing up and asked her husband what he was doing?

He stopped what he was doing and looked at her.

He said what you told me to do go through all this junk.

Rebecca looked at him and said why are you doing it naked?

He just looked at her and said you told me not to get any of those pretty dresses you bought me dirty.

Rebecca looked at him and said why didn't you put some of your old mail clothes on?

He just looked at her and said you did not tell me to!

She said to herself the gender flu really messed with his intelligence.

She told him to stop what he was doing and join her in the bedroom.

She loved taking her frustration out on his sweet little pussy with a good big hard dildo which made them both feel good afterwards.

2 comments:

  1. Reques story: A perv ghost who was occupying a teen's teacher, jumps into his milf mom body.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for getting in touch I will work on that shortly.

      AG

      Delete