Thursday 13 October 2022

Good to have you home: Part 2

 



The girls just giggled and said Stephanie I think you've had a bit too much to drink and a bit too much sun.

He said nervously do any of you girls have a cell phone I can borrow?

The brunette sitting at the back said use your own.

He open the person pulled out a pink cracked screened iPhone.

He unlocked it with her fingerprint and down his own number.

It was answered by his daughter who was crying her eyes out.

He said I know I don't sound like myself baby girl but it's me daddy.

His daughter on the end said I don't know who you are but this is the wrong time for a joke my dad has just gone mad he thinks he's a teenage girl called Stephanie.

He turn back to the group of girls who were looking at him strangely and asked are we near Harvey Mudd College?

The one that handed him the perfect just looked at him and said yes about 30 minutes away by car.

He told his daughter he would be there as soon as he could.

Holding the purse in his hand he ran towards the road and hailed a taxi.

He slid in and told the taxi driver to drive to Harvey Mudd College.





No comments:

Post a Comment