Sunday 11 April 2021

Will I be as good as her? By Rhodry



I don't like this, I don't like what happen to me, I mean us.

Yes, I know Andy, Sara said.
But this happen to us. Sara said.
Yes, I know Andy said,
I admit, that I like the idea of it at first, but after I knew you, mean I got pregnant.
I want, to return to myself but I could. I freaking couldn't.
I had to except it, I had wait. I had to allowed this to happen to me.
Honey, what wrong, enough wrong dear, Sara said.
Well I, I feel a cheated a bit.
Cheated how, Andy asked.
Well I enjoyed the sex as a guy. But I want to bear this child. Sara said.
Well to did sorta. You where the could cause of it, Andy said.
Well I guess, I know I'm part of this. Sara said.
She beautiful, Sara said,
Yes, yes she is.
Sara , Andy asked.
Yes, Sara asked.
You think that we, could change back.
Well I know really, I think what happen, it change us in way. Why.
I, I miss being me. I miss being a guy. I don't think I could do this with out you.
I know, I know I help, and I'll help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment