Sunday 11 April 2021

Orgasmic pleasure: By Rhodry

Marcus always fancied Collins, mother.

His best friends mother.
She has different in many ways, than most older woman, than most mothers.
She strong, independent sorta different. In a way you can't explain.
Collin probably knew this, but so did many other guy like him too.
Collin never really said anything.
Marcus want to say something to her.
But never said anything.
But she knew, somehow she knew.
He want her to take his male virginity. To be the first.
But he never did, he never had the nerve to temp to ask her.
Then he then he went to his home, to his computer. He checked stuff, there was strange e-mail. Of chant, a spell that could take-over her body. For a period 24-hours.
For a lark, a joke. He made a copy, he created hard copy.
He spoke the words, did it. Then nothing. He went to sleep.
Then next morning. I woke up.
Oh, oh, I felt funny , strange. What why do I sound funny.
Then he saw why, he was a girl, a female, a women, I was her. I was Collins mother.
He removed was he err she wearing, she wearing sorta of nightie. Bra, panties, a pair of nylons of her legs.
At first he couldn't believe it. She, she was freaking beautiful. He couldn't believe it.
What, what is this, lipstick on her err my lips. Its tasted wonderful, so that what it tastes like.
Oh, oh I, I'm not wearing a bra, what, what am I wearing. I, I think its a corset on her, my chest.
Oh, oh my her, her breast they, they big, I thought they looked big on her.
But, but I think they're perfect on her err me now.
What, what oh, oh she's , I'm wearing high heels now.
I, I was fascinated in her. And now I'm her. I, I wanted her to do her. Not be her. But this could be better.
With could much better, at lease, I'll know what, it feels like. What its like have a girl. Now I am one. Well for a time. And I barely have a day. So I'll to get more intermated to check my self?



No comments:

Post a Comment