Saturday 24 April 2021

She's a suitable replacement for Rebecca By Rhodry






Sasha, is a house keeper.

She basically worked a few months here a few months there, but it was part of the job, she was looking for the next assignment, her next job.
But it was part of the job, she knew this it was it was part the job being a temporary to fill in for someone, or until a more permanent.
She was offered a job for a rich eccentric paraplegic. Which she was no stranger to it.
Her duties was to maintain and clean his private rooms.
She would have a small private apartment above the garage.
The wages is about 350 a week.
Plus she had to wear a a maid uniform , which wasn't unusual, was good for her.
She accepted the job.
SO Monday morning she arrived the place which was a mansion, which unusual. Which were large house or home. But a mansion she didn't think there any around.
As she stood there with her her suitcases, laptop, tablet with her.
She meet a elderly man, probably the butler, he was old probably he's been hear since he was a kid.
he told her job, which was to last about three months, maybe if he like her, maybe another three months more.
The first week was fairly good. She had problems but the first few days was always difficult. To learn which things, which could be odd.
He was ways had a sorta white board. And allot equations on them. Which was never should be touch. If he told me clean it . I did.
Plus there were devices, things that looked odd or strange.
But butler told me, that he could move well it a chair. his mind was brilliant. That he could figure things out. Which most couldn't .
So she knew that mostly had weekend off. If there something important she needed at times which was not uncommon
So she had the weekend off. She wanted to meet some friends.
So she went to bed late Friday night. Nothing unusual. Then when she woke again, she looked at the clock.
No, no it Monday morning. Want it I do, over the weekend. Did I drink to much over the weekend.
It was nearly time to get up. And do my duties as a maid. I don't think I had that much to drink over the weekend. Well my head feels a bit funny. Probably the drinking, I don't think, I done it at all.
The next several days was more or less normal. The second weekend was normal, I met some friend. I did see them. The other weekend. But I don't really remember it. Maybe it was that important.
So the week was the same week. But when I when to Friday night. I woke up Monday morning again . What, what happen to me. I have this funny feeling again.
Then a month later, it happen again. What the heck is happen. Happen TO me, this is the third weekend, It happen to me.
Maybe I should see a doctor , if happen again.
I can understand, once in awhile it could happen to me. But I'm afraid something could me wrong with her.
Unknown to her, her employee James, was using her body, her form. Sorta of a Avatar. He borrowed her body. Every so often.
As James looked at her, and yes , yes, she a suitable replacement for Rebecca. I think I'll keep her for a time. Yes, I enjoy my time as her.

8 comments:

  1. I have one request, it's about old man adapting his life after the great shift, he is now a single mom.

    http://thehairylady.com/blog/hairy-amateur-mature-gadget/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you please do a caption where I steal Joey Fisher's body?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the alternate to my request.

    ReplyDelete
  4. could you please create caption where Kate mara transform josef into herself and you can be detailed about the process of transformation, for example, that Joseph's penis fell during the transformation and instead his vagina and breasts began to grow, which he wanted for so long, and after the end of the transformation he was happy to be Kate mara's double

    ReplyDelete
  5. could you please create caption where Morena Baccarin transform josef into herself because josef wanted to be her To being actually like her physically, genetically, mentally like her.he wouldn't even mind being older Joseph is now 23 years old but after the transformation to Morena Baccarin he would be 41 years old that's 18 years older than he was now so Morena Baccarin asked him if he really wanted to do it and josef replied if I hadn't I'm sure I want to do it, I wouldn't be here and Morena Baccarin said good then she started the transformation of Joseph into herself, even though the transformation was painful for Josef because, for example, his penis fell off during the transformation he endured and was brave after a complete transformation, two Morena Baccarin stood against each other original rights Morena Baccarin stood on the left and josef now Morena Baccarin stood on the right and both were happy

    ReplyDelete