Saturday 24 April 2021

Emilia: requested By Rhodry







He was doing nothing special, just looking around.

Then he was this man with a camera, nothing odd, other than have a camera like that.
But a photographer of sorts. There was this flash, or two or three.
For a moment I saw these flashes in my eyes. Before they clear.
There was this person probably the same person who did this.
Emilia are you okay.
What, what why are calling me Emilia.
Emilia is a girls name. I'm not a girl.
What, what why do I look like this, I , I look like a girl.
The photographer looked puzzled at her. Maybe we should call it a day and get some rest. We got most on it. So can finish it later.
He sat down. Was puzzled. Here he was. He is a girl, he looks like a girl, sound like a girl, he dresses like a girl. Is he a girl.
He must be a girl. he , he is Emilia Clarke and for some reason it, didn't scare her, or bother her. Yes, he is thinking, of herself as a she.
As a he, he want this, he wanted to be one. Somehow , someway its real. She a girl. Only a moment of confusing was a problem. But it happens

No comments:

Post a Comment