Thursday 6 September 2018

Fate worse than death.


I awoke to find myself in a living nightmare.

I was in a cold damp stone wall room with my only way out blocked by iron bars.

But that was not the biggest shock of all.

The biggest shock was somehow I had turned into a woman.

I screamed until my voice was hoarse and all I hear for reply was my own voice echoing around the chamber.



I sat down on the stone floor and started to cry overwhelmed by the situation and my new body's hormones.

I don't know how long I sat there crying but when I looked up through tear filled eyes I saw a man standing on the other side of the bars.

I got to my feet.

I ran to the bars and grabbed hold of them.

I screamed at him what have you done to me?

Why am I a woman?

Why am I locked up down here?

What are you going to do to me?

He just looked at me with soulless eyes and said to me in a strong powerful voice.

Young female virgins are really hard to find these days.

But with a little bit of black magic we do our best to turn nerdy virgin young men into the perfect sacrifice.

I screamed at him are you going to kill me then.

He looked at me and said no we don't do that anymore.

Nowadays we mainly just have a giant orgy.

Where we all take it in turns to empty our load inside of you in hope that you will get pregnant & bear the devil a son.

Which made me wish they were just going to kill me.

1 comment:

  1. I was playing this game on-line, and wonder why some guys, get the cute girls, and others could get luck, if or at all. Then a flask light. I thought it was the game. But after a few moments, I could see again. I saw myself in a mirror, I was a girl, a college girl. In a cell, both scared and confused. Trying to figure it out. Then a strange figure on the other side the cell. He told me, he was the one, who change into a girl. I asked, no demanded to know why, I was changed into a girl.
    He told me, why because we, need virgins.
    You need me!
    Yes, but virgin young girls. Because virgin young girls are in short supply, but young men like you are not. So decided do some changes to you.
    Why, me I asked.
    Because you are needed, but not the way you were. Don't worry. You will be join but other transformed others like you. For our orgy.
    No, no, no I don't want to be in and orgy.
    Don't worry my dear. After our fun, you will give birth!
    After I heard that, I screamed again.

    ReplyDelete