Wednesday 20 September 2017

Still coming to terms with it.

Tyrone frustrated and annoyed after catching another man peering down his top as he tried to talk to him said to his colleague Samantha:




I used to be 6 feet tall built like a brick shithouse with a dick that could choke a donkey and now look at me I'm a 5 foot 1 slender woman with purple hair.

I just don't know how you girls put up with being female or how you put up with men looking down your tops all the time and treating you differently just because you're a woman.

Am I not the same person I used to be?

To which Samantha just replied I don't know.

The great shift did not affect me so I have no idea what you're going through but trust me everything will be ok and you will get used to it in time.

Which he did not believe for one moment that he would ever get used to being a woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment