Wednesday 20 September 2017

No hesitation. (Request Caption)

Rick was a real big film buff.

One day he wanted to be a great actor or director like Stanley Kubrick.

He had starred as an extra in a lot of movies by the time he was 16.

He was thrilled when he was offered a job as a runner on the film the theory of everything.

So on his first day he was little bit starstruck as he was called for by felicity jones a young actress who he had a massive crush on to walk her dog which he took as a great privilege.

After that it became a regular thing for him to walk her dog at 12 and 3.

After getting over his initial nerves he even managed to say hello and get her autograph.

This routine went on for many days never changing never altering until one hot day she asked him if he wanted a drink.

Taken aback he said yes and down the cool Coca-Cola she gave him which immediately knocked him out.

When he came to the whole world was different.

He saw his own body sitting opposite him which really freaked him out.

He said in a voice he recognised to be Felicity's what have you done to me?

His own body replied don't worry it's only temporary.

I wanted to prove to you before I asked you that I could actually swap our bodies.

You see I never wanted to be an actress but my mother pushed me into it & I am almost burnt out.

I cannot do it any longer.

I am on the verge of a breakdown.

But I see the way you look at me and I know that you've always wanted this life.

So if you want it it's yours all it's going to cost you is your body.

All you have to do is drink the rest of the potion indicating a pink bottle sitting on the counter that looked like it was moving even though it was standing still.

With no hesitation Rick grab the bottle ripped out the stopper and downed in one the overly sweet potion which knocked him out again and when he awoke the second time he was alone in the actresses dressing room in her body ready to start his new life as her.




Requested by Anonymous.

No comments:

Post a Comment