Friday 11 August 2017

Ok they're they are.

Scott stood in front of his friends and said here they are boys as he pulled down his top flashing them Phillips mother's magnificent breasts to Philips annoyance.




Philips shouted at him to cover himself up.

He said don't you have any respect from my mother's body?

Scott just looked at him and said its not your mother's body anymore it's mine and if I want to show off my breasts I will do OKAY!

Philip just looked at him and said aren't  you ashamed of the way you're behaving?

Scott just stood there and said it's not my fault I ended up in your mother's body.

How was I supposed to know masturbating to the thought of her in that sexy bikini she wore last week to the barbecue would do this to us.

So if I am going to be stuck as a middle aged woman for the rest of my life I'm going to have some fun.

The way I see it your mother got the better end of the deal she is now young strong & male. 

With that Phillip just stormed out of the room leaving them to get up to whatever it was they wanted to with his mother's body.

No comments:

Post a Comment