The Vacation, Josef Zápotocky.
My younger sister, Vivienne, 11 years old, has never been on a beach vacation with our parents. She's never seen the ocean because our parents are famous—well, our kind, beautiful mom, Ali Larter—butshe'ss just really busy. And I'm her older brother; I'm 28, butI'mm in a wheelchair, so Iwouldn'tt be able to take good care of her during the vacation. We've always tried to coordinate plans with our mom. Still, it never worked out. "I just want to see the ocean on vacation, Josef", she told me as she cried in her room, and I said, "I know, but it would look weird if we travelled together like that—me in a wheelchair and you without Mom," I explained, and she kept crying into her pillow. Wait here", I said. "I'll be right back". Then I had an idea. I went to see Mom, Ali Larter. and told her, "I'lll take Vivienne on that vacation by the seashe'ss wanted for so long"" I said, and Ali asked, ""How"" and I replied, "I'lll be you—turn me into a copy of yourself, Mom, andI'lll take Vivienne to the sea"" She smiled and replied, "You'lll be me and have my vagina and boobs"" and I said, ""Yes, Mom, I'dd like to do this for Vivienne"" and she said it was a good idea after all, andthey'lll tell Vivienne together that Mom, Ali Larter, is going to turn Josef into a copy of herself so they can go on vacation with her brother—thatit'ss the best solution.
Part 2
Two weeks before our vacation, my mom teaches me how to be like her and take care of myself as a woman—like Ali Larter: boobs, vagina, hair, and so on. Then my mom and I pack together—her things, which are now mine. After that, I help my sister pack for the vacation so I can step into my mom's shoes, like moms usually do. And then my sister and I went to a nearby swimming pool so we could try out, just for fun, whatit'ss like to be mother and Daughter instead of brother and sister—and also so I could get used to my new Body: our mom's boobs and vagina.
Part 3
My younger sister Vivienne and I—as Mom—are already on vacation. I'lllet you choose the destination we flew to. We're already settled in, and we're at the beach. I'mm wearing a purple bikini and having a great time, and so is my sister. I'd also like to get a tan and take off my bra like women do, but Ican'tt because my phone keeps buzzing with messages from our mom, who keeps sending me all kinds of messages like, "So, what's it like there? How's Vivienne? HHow'syour vagina"? To which I replied, "I'm down and not texting me all the time, damn it. Everything'sunder control. I'm a mom now, remember? And I have a vagina. I'd never in my life let anything happen to my sisterwho'ss my child now—happen.
Part 4
But my mom kept texting me. After our afternoon nap, we were back at the beach, and my phone kept ringing. I muttered to myself, "Damn, what does that pussy want now?" So I messaged her on Messenger: "Don't worry, Vivienne's fine. Come on, sweetie, and say hi to your other mom," Vivienne said. "Don't worry, Mom, my brother's great," Mom said. "And we're having a great time here. See you later, I'm going in the water", she said, and I replied, "Be careful, Hone," and she handed the phone back to me. So you believe me now thatshe'ss okay? I told you nothing would happen to her. "And from then on, Ali Larter—our mom, Ali Larter—only texted once a day, and I was relieved that shewasn'tt bugging me all the time anymore and that I could finally focus on myself as a woman, too.
Part 5:
It's a great vacation—our mom isn't worried about us anymore, and she finally trusts me. My sister and I are talking, playing, doing crossword puzzles, playing games on our phones, and so on. It's really brought us much closer together as mother and Daughter.
Part 6
One evening after dinner, we were coming back from a walk in a nearby town, and Vivienne asked me, Josef, brother, what's it like to be our mom, Ali Larter" Honestly, I was a little taken aback when she asked, butI'dd been expecting it. You know, it's great; I'm glad she turned me into herself—but at the same time, I was a little scared. But you'll find out for yourself when you become a mom too. But for me, it's special—I can walk again, and most importantly, I can finally do things with you that Icouldn'tt do before." "Do you want to say something?" I asked. And she said, "Yes, I've been thinking about it for a long time, but now I'm sure—I want to be our mom, Ali Larter, forever, so we can go on trips and vacations together more often, and maybe sometimes help our mom, Ali Larter, with filming TV shows and movies, but primarily, I want to be here for you." So youwon'tt mind if I become our mom, Ali Larter, permanently." As she said, "Yes, I want you to stay this way." Ava gave a big, sweet kiss on the cheek and hugged me.
Part 7
I took Vivienne to the premiere of the revival of Legally Blonde, which celebrates its 25th anniversary this year—a movie in which our mom played a significant supporting role as a famous fitness entrepreneur and former Delta Nu sorority member. Brooke Taylor Windham, who was accused of murdering her wealthy husband, and the main character, Elle Woods, (Reese Witherspoon) defended her in court and got her acquitted. Our vacation may be over, but she still has two weeks of summer break left before she goes back to School, so we enjoyed a wonderful day together as mother and Daughter while Mom learned her lines for the new season of the TV series Landman.
Part 8
This time I had a few days to myself because my sister was staying with friends, so I went to see my girlfriend to tell her that Iwouldn'tt let myself be turned back into Josef—thatI'dd gotten used to being our mom, Ali Larter—and it really brought me closer to my sister and gave me new opportunities in life, and most importantly, a vagina I'll leave her reaction up to you)
Part 9
Vivienne had one last week before her vacation ended. I planned a surprise for her—I rented a boat so we could sunbathe and admire the sea, then we went for pizza and dessert. Vivie ne said, "Thanks, Josef" / Ali, brother / Mom, these were the best vacations in a very long time, and I said, "You're welcome, sweetheart. I Love doing this for you. I enjoyed being with you, and I Love being a mom.
Part 10
It was the last day of summer vacation before the kids went back to School, and it was a lovely summer evening. My mom and I were talking about what would happen next, and she wanted to turn me back into Josef. Still, Vivienne ran over and stood in front of her so Mom couldn't cast the spell—because the spell might hurt her—and she said, "Mom, Mom, please, I want him to stay this way". "And he really wants it too—tell her that". At that moment, tears started streaming down her face, and Josef hugged her, kissed her, and pushed her away. It'll be okay, sweetheart. Mom's here". When she saw this, our mom, Ali, was so moved that she burst into tears and said, "Okay, girls, come here," and she hugged us. Then she sent Vivienne to bed, and Mom and I took a selfie, and then I went to read Vivienne a fairy tale. In the meantime, Ali told me, "You're a really great mom. I'm sorry I' sorryy didn't trust you much at first, "and I said, It's okay. "And last night, Josef, I've been wanting to ask you this, so Vivienne wouldn't hear—so what's it like to have a vagina and boobs? And I said, ""It'sfucking great," and we laughed, and Ali was happy tthatshe'dddone the right thing in the end—turning me into herself and not turning me back. I laughed at that, and then I went to read Vivienne a fairy tale and put her to sleep. (I am on the right side in the pic, and Mom is on the left side)
By Josef Zápotocky — edited by AG 💕
A fictional story featuring an imagined version of Ali Larter.
Part 1 — A Promise to Vivienne
My eleven-year-old sister, Vivienne, had never seen the ocean.
Our mother, Ali Larter, loved us dearly, but her filming schedule made it hard to plan a family Holiday. Every summer, we made plans. Every summer, something interrupted them.
I was twenty-eight and used a wheelchair. I wanted to take Vivienne myself, but arranging the support and accessible accommodation I needed had proved difficult.
One afternoon, I found her crying in her bedroom.
"I just want to see the sea, Josef," she whispered. "In a way, say we'll go."
I sat beside her, wishing I could promise that this time would be different.
Then an idea came to me.
"Wait here ", I said. Need to talk to Mum."
Our mother was unusual: she could perform transformation magic.
When I explained my idea, she stared at me.
"You want me to turn you into a copy of myself?"
"Just for the Holiday"", I said. "I could walk, take care of Vivienne, and finally give her the trip we've promised."
Joseff, you understand that this would be a complete transformation? You'd have to adjust to being a woman—and to looking exactly like me.
I understand. Will you help me?"
After a long conversation about the practicalities, she agreed.
We told Vivienne together. Her expression changed from disbelief to excitement.
""You'llstill be my brother?"
"Always, "I promised.
She threw her arms around me.
"When can we go?"
Part 2 — Learning Something New
Two weeks before our departure, Mum cast the spell.
When the light faded, I looked down at unfamiliar hands. Breezer brushed my shoulders, and my clothes hung differently.
Then, with Mum beside me, I stood.
For a moment, neither of us spoke.
I took one cautious step, then another. Tears blurred my vision.
The following fortnight was busy. Mum helped me find comfortable clothes, taught me how to manage my hair, and answered questions I had never expected to ask.
She also made sure I understood the responsibility I was taking on.
"Vivienne needs someone patient and dependable, she told me. "You don't have to imitate every little thing I do"
Packing made the Holiday feel real. I helped Vivienne choose her clothes, checked our travel documents, and counted the sunscreen bottles twice.
Before we left, we visited a nearby swimming pool.
Vivienne watched as I eased myself into the water.
"Y" u look like Mum", he said, grinning, "but you still pull the same funny face when the water's cold"
"laughed.
That was reassuring. Whatever the mirror showed, she could still recognise me.
Part 3 — The First Sight of the Sea
We flew to Mallorca and stayed at a hotel near a sheltered sandy beach.
Vivienne pressed her face to the aircraft window as we descended. Once we had checked in, she could hardly wait to reach the shore.
At the sight of the ocean, she stopped.
"It's so big."
I stood beside her, letting her take it in.
Then she grabbed my hand.
"Come on!"
Soon we were paddling in the shallows. I wore a purple bikini, and Vivienne splashed around me, laughing whenever a wave reached her knees.
My phone buzzed.
Have you arrived safely? Is Vivienne wearing sunscreen? Is the beach suitable? How are you feeling?
I sent Mum a photograph of us smiling by the water.
We're fine. She loves it here. I'll call tonight.
Five minutes later, another message arrived.
I shook my head affectionately.
"Oh, Mum's checking on us again.
Vivienne giggled.
"Tell her we haven't floated away".
Part 4 — Giving Mum Some Reassurance
After lunch and a rest at the hotel, we returned to the beach.
Mum called just as I was settling under our umbrella.
I answered, then handed the phone to Vivienne.
"Someone would like a report"
"I, Mum! We've been swimming, and Josef helped me build a sandcastle. There's a little shop near the hotel that sells enormous ice creams." Mum's worried expression softened.
"Y" You're having a good time?"
"The best time.
When Vivienne handed the phone back, I smiled at Mum.
I know you worry. But I'm making this seriously."
"I know you are, "he said quietly. “""" It'sjusttrange being so far away.
We agreed to speak each evening, with extra calls whenever we needed them.
After that, my phone fell silent.
I put it in my bag and joined Vivienne at the water's edge.
Part 5 — Time Together
Over the next few days, we found a happy routine.
We swam in the mornings, ate lunch in the shade, and explored when the afternoon cooled. Sometimes we stayed at the hotel and played cards or worked through a crossword together.
Without appointments or interrupted plans, we had time to talk.
Vivienne told me about School, her friends, and what worried her. I discovered she was much funnier—and more thoughtful—than our hurried conversations at home had let me notice.
One evening, she fell asleep beside me while we watched a film.
I switched off the television and tucked a blanket around her.
I had always loved my sisters. Looking after her every day was teaching me how much attention that Love required.
Part 6 — A Question on the Promenade
One evening, while we walked along the promenade, Vivienne asked, """ "What'sitike being Mum?"
"Thought carefully before answering.
"Looking like her still surprises me. And there's a lot I'I'mearning"
"Do you like it?"
"Yes, "I admitted. "I'm able to walk beside you. I like swimming with you and taking you places. And I'I'mtarting to feel comfortable this way."
He squeezed my hand.
"Will you change back when we get home?"
"I haven't decided. I'd need to talk to Mum and think about what I want beyond this Holiday."
Vivienne looked down at the pavement.
"I'd like you to stay"
He stopped and knelt beside her.
Whatever happens, we'll still spend time together. You won't lose me."
He hugged me.
"I know now. I just like this too."
So did I. Saying it aloud made the decision feel closer.
Part 7 — Back Home
Our Holiday ended, but Vivienne still had two weeks before School began.
While Mum worked on her next filming commitments, I took Vivienne to a special anniversary screening of Legally Blonde.
She was delighted to see our mother on the cinema screen.
After dinner, she asked if I might help Mum with her work.
Perhaps," I said. "Although looking like actresses doesn't automatically make me one"
Vivienne laughed.
"Y" u could practise.
There were other possibilities, too. I could help at home, explore new work, and make plans that belonged to me.
For the first time since the transformation, I began thinking seriously about an ordinary future in this Body.
Part 8 — An Honest Conversation
When Vivienne went to stay with friends for a few days, I visited my girlfriend, Emma.
She knew about the temporary transformation. What he did not know was that I was considering keeping it.
"Don't think I want to change back, I told her.
Emma sat quietly for a moment.
"Cause you can walk?"
""""That'spartf it," she said. But there's more. I've never been this comfortable. I want time to find out what it means for me."
"he reached for my hand.
I'm glad," I told me. I Love you, Josef, but this is a big change for our relationship too." Now, now, "I can't promise I'll understand everything straight away.
"You don't have to."
We talked for a long time. Neither of us tried to settle our whole future that afternoon.
When I left, we had agreed to keep talking honestly.
Part 9 — One More Day by the Water
During Vivienne's final week of summer break, I arranged a surprise: a day aboard a small boat with a qualified skipper.
We packed lunch, put on our life jackets, and spent the afternoon watching the coastline drift past.
Vivienne leaned beside me at the rail. "Do you remember when I cried because I thought wewe'dever see the sea?"
"Remember."
I'm glad you had youri. That evening, we went for pizza and shared a dessert. Thank you, Josef", "he said. Then he smiled. I still don't know what to call you sometimes.” "sefef is fin" "E "en when people thinkyou'rey mum?"
"E"en then "."
She reached across the table and squeezed my hand.
These have been my favourite weeks of the whole summer.
They've been mine too."
"art 10 — Staying
On the last evening before School began, Mum and I sat in the garden.
"The temporary spell has nearly run its course," she said. " We need to decide whether to reverse it or make it permanent. Before I could answer, Vivienne hurried over.
"Please don't change him back!"
He stepped between us, tears gathering in her eyes.
Mum lowered her hand immediately.
"Sweetheart, there's no spell being cast. WeWe'realking."
She pulled Vivienne into a hug.
"It'll be right. But it has to be my decision."
"he nodded against my shoulder.
Then I looked at Mum.
"I "I'vehought about it. I want to stay this way."
"Are you certain?"
"Yes" s. I know there will be things to work out. I'll lead a life of my own, beyond helping you. But it is what I want." Mum's eyes filled with tears.
"Then we'll work those things out together".He opened her arms, and Vivienne pulled us both into a hug.
Later, Mum and I took a photograph to remember the evening. She stood on the left, and I stood on the right—two identical faces, each with her own future.
Before I went upstairs, Mum touched my arm.
"You've taken wonderful care of Vivienne," he said. "I worry I doubted you"
"Y" u were worried about her.
"I was, but I should have listened to you sooner"
Upstairs, Vivienne was waiting with a fairy-tale book.
I sat beside her, opened it, and began to read.
Tomorrow she would return to School. Packed lunches, appointments, and plenty of ordinary things would need arranging.
Our Holiday was over.
I was ready for what came next.










No comments:
Post a Comment