05 September 2026

Multiple universes.

Jason was about 50 and he discovered about the Multiverse and Parallel Universes, so he drove into the theories and was developing the systems tested and retesting the theories, so within several years he created the first prototype, he checked and rechecked them, there was nothing wrong its a shame that I didn't time to check it, but the system worked, I looked at possibly of what I might be , so the first test I transferred into another person, or should said another version of me, when my eyes started to clear, and looked around I wasn't in my lab anymore, I was in different place , then I saw my face ,my Body and saw myself, I was a girl , a she, a female, now that is different, I looked pretty in for my/her age, so this was what I looked as a girl, and I was wearing a dress and heels, thou it was a suspired not a shock that I'm A GIRL, I was hoping for something else than this, but who am I, I'm not Jason not here, so the next several hours , I learn who I was here, I was Jennifer( Jenny) if you will I did work in the same place but not as a scientist , but as something else, but the hours , turned into days, and I was but it simply horny, I couldn't help it, I was her/me but she had many, many years as a girl , but it was fun and interesting , I have to either explore another version of me or return to myself again, or pick another version of me, probably another female version of me, so what do you, what would think of.



No comments:

Post a Comment