Allan knew his Boss, Sandra, must have kept the magic book somewhere at work.
He was determined to find it and turn himself and all his other male colleagues who had been turned into horny young women back to themselves.
Unfortunately for him, he was caught, and his Boss decided he needed to learn his lesson.
So his Boss promoted him to head of comfort girl in charge of diplomatic relations with their male clients, which meant he spent his nights dining, whining, and getting bent over by so many horny businessmen.
Allan thought was a witch, but thought it was literally, not a real witch . Allan was slacking off to many times, doing what some of guy were doing too , what can she do to me, Those were my last words as Allan IT guy, but as Allen the assistant then , I found out why there where so many girls in office, fortunately or unfortunately , I was the growing number of the girld in the office, Why they could said any thing, well it was part of spell, and if you were part of spell you couldn't tell anyone you were turned into a girl by a witch, So I was to stay a girl for while until I behaved, but being turned into a girl , does something to you libido , and it hurts you time as a girl it is last longer by a week or two, so for the next several last several weeks, , I knew that she had a book , I knew she had it, but she kept it hidden safe place, , it had to be somewhere , so I searched ,and searched , not as well as I should hidden object, , as I pretended to do my work actually looking for the book, to end my feminine, but I was as carefully as I should be , no she found out, well, well, Allan , you need to learn lesions , so I was put in office of diplomatics relationship, so I sent to service many, many businessmen ,to be a pleasure object , it was both embarrassment and wonderful , I guess this it who I am now
ReplyDelete