04 August 2026

The new old car.

James bought this car with the intention of turning it into a Harry Potter replica car.

But before he could do anything, the car decided to change him.
Now he matches the car, and the car matches him. 

He is now a beautiful young woman who loves pink and purple and all things girly.

2 comments:

  1. I’ve been a body hopper for years, normally just jumping body to body for some fun but I’ve wanted to try settling in to a life, set my sights on trying to find a milf. Something about taking a wife/mother over had me excited. I decided to explore around a nicer neighborhood in the area when I saw this woman relaxing around her pool. I parked my current mounts car and hopped out, sneaking in through her gate I hopped into her while she was sun bathing. I adjusted my body and cleared her/my new voice. I guess you can call me Sarah now.


    https://n1.fapello.com/content/m/a/mary-burke-1/1000/mary-burke-1_0263.jpg
    https://fapello.com/mary-burke-1/620/
    https://fapello.com/mary-burke-1/3/


    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought a car that was replica of the Harry Car, well if a few adjustments it was going to be perfect copy, but James didn't know much or magically, it was, it seem that the car adjusted the owner to the car, James or Jasimine to have other interested , like girly things , she kept how car looks it is, It was strange why she wanted to change the color of the car, there was magic in that car , but you couldn't prove it, It seem a lifetime what happen.

    ReplyDelete