A new me and a new her!
Despite being in a time when women were often unappreciated, paid less, and sexually objectified, Michael was relieved to be free from his previous Body and out of reach of the men who were hunting him down.
He was sure that he would eventually accept his new identity and adapt to life in his female Body, especially with all the wealthy young men wining and dining him just for a chance to get close to him.
Michael spent many weeks, to put the equipment, together, we tested and retested , did the numbers, and again, so they needed a person to go threw the portal, go into another time , so I was choice to enter another reality , when I stepping into the portal , things when dark , when my vision cleared, , the planned time was about 60 years ago, where women's rights was a myth still, where woman have unequal rights, pays s, and so on, but the worst I was somehow not there but that in that time, as a girl, I was dressed in that time , but things where out of place, the date said the place, some of technology was retro-futuristic, modern, no, no its can be, it's like I'm in a alternated world, I WAS THIS GIRL AND TREATED like I was idodit , thou I was smart , but as a girl , and could prove it, and still be treated as a idodit, my first instinct was to return back to my world, then I got a idea, what I used my new feminine body, I started to used these men, they were normal l guys with , money and power, and highly horny, I could twist them around my feminine fingers , I first wouldn't like but I like it , and change the world in sense
ReplyDeleteLoved it
Delete