Sunday 29 September 2024

You are acting strange requested by Anonymous 29.09.24

Pics

Margaret sat in the basement on the cold floor trying her eyes out wondering what the old man was doing upstairs.

She had no idea he was a shape-shifter.

She had no idea he had transformed himself into an exact copy of her.

She had no idea that he was wearing her clothes and he enjoying her life while she was a prisoner.

She had no idea he was ruining her name and reputation.

She had no idea he was doing unspeakable acts in public while looking like.



Hi Teddy.

Some nice weather we're having?


What do you think of my outfit?

You don't think it's too revealing to you.



Oh look I made you go red.

Well from that bald in your trousers I can tell you like it.

Would you like to see more?


 Miss Roberts what has got an interview

Yes, your tits are nice but you should not be showing them to me.

You're 53 and I am 19

What would everybody say if they can't just?

They would say you're one lucky son of a gun.



 Now stop moaning and drill me.





No comments:

Post a Comment