Thursday 12 September 2024

It was your idea sis

Pics

Today is AG's 41st birthday.

He liked to celebrate his birthday by Stealing somebody else's body.

Today was Amanda's 21st birthday and he would enjoy himself in her body.

He sent out his consciousness and connected with her mind.

She was a bit of a bimbo and it did not take much effort to overwhelm her personality.

Now inside her body, he was going to enjoy himself.



Her body was already quite intoxicated from her celebrations.

Her body was just at the right point of intoxication where she felt extremely horny.



He flirted with a nice-looking young man who could not take his eyes off him.

He made sure to give him the come and get it look all girls know and all boys hope to see.



He asked him to stay after the party had ended and all the guests had gone home.


He popped down his tiny top exposing her beautiful bouncing breasts.



The young man from not take his eyes off them all he wanted to do now was to play with them.

The young man said in her voice that was full of nervousness and anticipation what's got into you today Amanda?


Your action is so out of character.

It's not like you to be so flirty.

It's not like you to be so forward.

If not like you to get your tits out.


AG just looked at him feeling extremely horny and his female body and just said in a voice that was full of passion it's my birthday.

I'm extremely horny and I just want to suck your cock.

If you're not up to the job I can find somebody who is.



 AG got down on his knees and pushed his breasts together.
 He smiled looking up at him and said are you going to get it out?

The young man pulled off his trousers exposing his cock to him.

AG wasted no time in sucking on that thing.


It was hot it was tasty it was throbbing in his mouth making his pussy wet.

AG sucked and played with it until it exploded in his mouth with a hot sticky warm salty sludge down the back of his throat.


He released his control of the girl's body letting her come back.

She suddenly found herself licking holding and looking at cock with a hot salty tasting her mouth.

She let out a scream of surprise and disgust when she saw whose cock it was.

She could not remember how it happened or why it happened.

She did not think she had drunk enough to make her suck her own Step Brothers cock.






1 comment:

  1. Today Is AG birthday, he turned 41 years old and he has a special ability too. He knew about it, for about since he was 13 or 14 years old. It was by accident. There was this girl that nearly half the male students wants her, so did AG wanted her body in that moment he was her. At the moment he was a bit scary, but after the fact he was her, he spends a hour or so. As her. So he experimented if he could do it again which he did, now once or twice a month, he choice a girl to spend the day as her for the day, he was careful of which girl choice to be. Now he been doing it for years, he got it to science, so he choice this girl barely in her twenties, and he discovered that they both share the same birthday. So AG decided to spend as her for the day. The victim err subject is Amanda , just turned 21 years old. It was hard to take over Amanda body , and imprint his personal to her, it was too easy now. It was like her didn't think much at all, AG knew allot of the girls he took over weren't bright, but Amanda was in class in her own. All she basically thought about was sexy, was she/I getting horny, yes that had to be it. She had several drinks I could feel the acholic in her/me. that the problem, that AG got them drunk after he left them. But now he/she is drunk in a girls body. And She/I was getting horny now, to horny to control Amanda's body. It was like she was going on automatic now. Find a guy, any guy that she/ I thought that cute. She/I got a cute to the backroom. She/ I wanted to suck him, she/ I wanted give him a BJ to suck him dry, I didn't want to but she did, I don't understand it. How am not in control as Amanda sucked and sucked , ten minutes later, we returned to the party Amanda pulled her top back when it was. Oh my, I can still feel the taste of it on my/her tongue , I took another drink I tried to wash it down. Part of me, enjoyed it, the other part felt something , I don't what it is, I never give a BJ before, I don't what to think. So I spent the birthday as her. How could I lose control of her so easy. I'm always in charge. What happen next that's another story.

    ReplyDelete