Friday 30 August 2024

Definitely different.


I was old, run-down, and full of aches and pains.

Then my doctor offered me a solution to all my problems.

He told me for 25,000 he would get me a new young healthy body with none of the usual paperwork and hurdles to jump through.

25,000 Dollars was a lot of money but it might be ill health and old age it was only going to go to my undeserving family on my death.

So I spent the money.

One little procedure later I found myself a new person.

I was a little bit shocked that he had picked a young teenage girl's body for me.

But apparently, that is held the procedure works men can only be put into women's bodies and women men can only be put into men's bodies.

I now have a moist wet slot and a sprinkling of pubic hair instead of a cock and balls.



I have a clitoris that tingles with anticipation and a whole that wants filling.

It's hard to believe I'm a teenage girl.

With a cracking young body and a nice pair of tits.

I quickly discovered this body had quite a healthy sex drive and I found myself with only one thing on my mind.

I knew with this little thing between my legs I would have no problems getting it.

But I wasn't just going to give it away I was going to make them pay for it.

There was no way with a body like this that I would work a nine-to-five boring job.

I would get myself a sugar daddy and live on Easy Street.

No comments:

Post a Comment