Friday 3 May 2024

Is this for real?

Overnight I went from being a typical man to a pregnant woman.

I had tits pussy and a big baby bump.

It was a hell of a lot to take in all at once.

I could not believe this was possible.


I tried to deny it but it was right in front of me.

Big round and heavy.

I could feel the baby moving inside my belly.

I could feel the pressure in my heavily swollen breasts.

I had no idea why this had happened to me.

I had no idea at the time I was not the only person that this had happened to.

Later, I discovered that a third of the Earth's population were now pregnant women.

Response centres were set up for people like me to report to so we could get registered, have our identities sorted out, and receive the medical care we needed.

Scientists discovered it was because of a faulty filter system at a hormonal laboratory.

Their new super-strength hormone replacement serum had been leaked into the atmosphere.

It turned out it had an incredible effect when mixed with male DNA.

The company was held liable.

The compensation settlement helps with some of the expensive costs of giving birth and being a single mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment