Thursday 18 April 2024

I am leaving you for another woman.


It was strange the people you run into on holiday.

My name is Tim and I still wear my lucky yellow hat even though it doesn't go with my new appearance.

I was on my babymoon relaxing in the sun before I gave birth when I bumped into my ex-girlfriend Samantha.

It had been 6 months since we had split up thanks to the great shift putting me in a woman's body.

A woman who turned out to be pregnant.

To my surprise and delight, she was pregnant too.

I could tell she felt the same spark I did when I met across the crowded terrace.

She seemed genuinely happy to see me and I was happy to see her.

She told me how good I was looking and I said the same to her.

She told me she was on holiday with her current fling Timothy.

She told me she did not love him.

She told him she met him when she was laid out place.

When she was so low that anybody would do.

She told me the baby she was carrying was mine.

She told me she didn't tell me because of my current situation.

 she told me she did not want to add all this stress and burden on top of everything else I was coping with.

I felt slightly angry but started crying and told us she should have told me.

I told her I would be there for her I would take care of her and our child.

She put her hand on my baby bump and said what about the baby you are carrying?

I looked at her and said that's my baby too.

At first, I considered giving it up.

But over the past six months, I have grown to know what a mother's love is.

If you're willing to accept me the way I am I think we could make it work.

She looked at me and said you cannot imagine the amount of times I wanted to pick up that phone.

You cannot imagine the amount of time to have wanted to tell you this.

You cannot imagine the amount of scenarios I played out in my head.

You cannot know how happy it makes me to think of words that come from you.

But what I'll be going to do about Timothy?

I just looked at her and said pack your bags move into my room and they'll send hear me get lost note.
















No comments:

Post a Comment